Ofsted Statutory Information
Every school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) Regulations (2008), as amended by The School Information (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and 2016 and other relevant legislation including the Equality Act 2010 advice for schools and the Children and Families Act 2014.
SCHOOL CONTACT DETAILS
- Our school name
- Our school’s postal address
- Our school’s telephone number
- Our headteacher
- Our chair of governors
- Our SENCO
- Our school’s admission arrangements, explaining how we will consider applications for every age group.
- Details of what parents should do if they want to apply for their child to attend our school
- Arrangements for selecting the pupils who apply
- Our 'over-subscription criteria' (how we offer places if there are more applicants than places)
- A copy and link to our school’s most recent Ofsted report
- A link to the government's school and college performance tables
- A link to the government's find and compare schools
EXAM AND ASSESSMENT RESULTS – KEY STAGE 2 (KS2) RESULTS
- Progress scores in reading, writing and maths
- Percentage of pupils who archived at least the expected standard in reading, writing and maths
- Percentage of pupils who achieved at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
- Average 'scaled scores' in reading and maths
- A link to our school performance table on the Governments Education webpage.
- The content of our school curriculum in each academic year for every subject
- Details of how parents can find out more about the curriculum that our school follows
- Details of our school‘s behaviour policy.
- Publish details of how our school spends its pupil premium funding and the effect this has had on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding, including:
- How much pupil premium funding we received for this academic year
- Details of how we intend to spend the funding, including our reasons and evidence
- Details of how we spent the pupil premium funding we received for last academic year
- Details of how it made a difference to the attainment of disadvantaged pupils
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CATCH-UP PREMIUM (2020 - 2021)
- How it is intended that the grant will be spent
- How the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school will be assessed
PE AND SPORT PREMIUM FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- Publish details of how we spend the PE and sport premium funding and the effect it has had on pupils’ PE and spot participation and attainment, including:
- How much PE and sport premium funding we have received for this academic year
- A full breakdown of how we have spent or plan to spend the funding this year
- The effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- How we will ensure these improvements are sustainable
- Details of how our school complies with the public sector equality duty
- Our school's equality objectives
- Provide information to show how our school can demonstrate compliance for eliminating discrimination, advancing equality of opportunity and consulting and involving those affected by inequality, in the decisions our school takes to promote equality and eliminate discrimination.
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS (SEN) REPORT
- Publish details of our school’s policy for pupils with SEN. The report includes:
- Our school’s admission arrangements for pupils with SEN or disabilities
- The steps we have taken to prevent pupils with SEN from being treated less favourably than other pupils
- Details of our school’s access facilities for pupils with disabilities
SCHOOL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Publish details of our school's complaints procedure.
GOVERNORS’ INFORMATION AND DUTIES
- The structure and responsibilities of the governing body and committees
- Full names of our Chair of governing body and Chair of each committee
- Information about all governors
- Details of each governor’s business interests, financial interest and governance roles in other schools
- Attendance record at governing body and committee meetings over the last academic year
- How many school employees have a gross annual salary of £100,00 or more
- Our schools financial benchmarking service
Please click here to find the above details on our webpage.
CHARGING AND REMISSIONS POLICIES
- Publish details of our school’s charging and remissions policies including details of:
- The activities or cases for which our school will charge pupils’ parents
- The circumstances where our school will make an exception on a payment we would normally expect to receive under our charging policy
VALUES AND ETHOS
- Details of our school’s ethos and values
REQUEST FOR COPIES
- We provide, free of charge, paper copies of any information on our school website requested by parents. Please call our school office on 01483 529870 for more details.