Travelling Book Fair
From the 12th – 19th of October we will be hosting a Scholastic Travelling Book Fair. The commission from sales at the fair allows us to purchase new books for the library and class reading lessons, so every book you buy helps us. There are lots of exciting new titles on sale as outlined in the brochure attached to this parent mail.
The book fair will be run as outlined below:
1. Children will have the opportunity to visit the book fair during the week. They will write down the name of the titles they would like to purchase.
2. Parents can then complete the payment online by visiting travellingbooks.co.uk/pay. Search for Northmead by school by name or postcode (GU2 9ZA) and complete your payment details. We will not be accepting gift vouchers, so please only select the online payment option.
3. Once payment is complete, you must print out and fill in the completed parent order form which can be found at the bottom of this letter. Please make sure you have included your payment reference and the books you would like to buy.
4. Return the order form to school marked for the attention of Miss Lewis or email a copy of your order form to email@example.com
5. The books will then be sent home with your child before the 19th of October.
Importantly, do remember for every £1 you spend on books Northmead will earn 20p in Scholastic rewards, which means free books for the children to benefit from so if you are able to support your children in buying a book or two, this will be greatly appreciated.
Please send in order forms and complete your online payments by Monday 18th October.