Year Six SATs
The SATs are nearly here and we are confident that the children are as prepared as they can be. Here is a copy of the SATs timetable for the week.
Here are a few reminders for you and your child:
- Children are encouraged to join us for breakfast from 8:10 in the dining hall. Croissants and pain au chocolate will be served on Monday and Wednesday; bacon rolls (and a vegetarian alternative) will be served on Tuesday and Thursday. This will be free of charge! Even if your child does not want to eat breakfast, they are still welcome to come in at this time.
- Children may bring chocolate as a snack next week.
- Please encourage your child to bring a bottle of water each day.
- If your child is unwell or injured during SATs week, please contact the school as soon as possible – it is often easier to come to school, sit the test and then go home, than arrange another time to sit the paper.
- Try and make sure your child gets plenty of rest over the weekend and during the week.
- Morning Milers will continue, but with an earlier start time of 8:00.
After the tests, we intend to do some relaxing, fun activities. The week will be over before we know it!