Free School Dinners
Information Regarding Free School Meals
Please note that anyone that is entitled to free school meals must fill in the appropriate application form, please see below for a pdf file, or a hard copy may be obtained from the school office.
To qualify for your child/children to receive free school meals you must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400,
- Income support,
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance,
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance,
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999,
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit,
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC N.B. If you receive WORKING TAX CREDIT you do NOT qualify even if you receive child tax credit and your income is below £16,190,
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Until we have a completed application form you will be required to either pay for school meals or send your child/children with a packed lunch as free school meals will not be supplied without proof of eligibility.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the above please do not hesitate to get in touch with our office staff who will be able to help you.